Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome

For those of you who know me from twitter or my other workings at Astros County or How Many Altuves, you know that I'm a major fanboi for Out Of The Park Baseball, or OOTP. I've been playing for about 5 years now and have reviewed it for the last two years. Besides the gameplay itself, one of the things I love about OOTP is the great community that surrounds what I describe as everything you could want in a baseball simulation game. I'm constantly talking with James from Astros County, comparing our successes and failures as we pilot our fictional franchises. So I thought I'd put those experiences down here, in a dedicated blog. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OOTP Baseball 15 Purchase Link

Get your copy of the best baseball sim on the market! Check out my review here.

Buy OOTP Baseball 15 PC & Mac

Thanks for reading

Feel free to leave a comment!